Lenovo ThinkPad X61 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lenovo ThinkPad X61 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Modest Pocket Phone Sony Ericsson W880i Black.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Modest Pocket Phone Sony Ericsson W880i Black. Empty
PostSubject: Modest Pocket Phone Sony Ericsson W880i Black.   Modest Pocket Phone Sony Ericsson W880i Black. EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:06 pm

Sony Ericsson W880i launched in 2007, 1Q. Sony Ericsson W880i sounded nice. Sony Ericsson W880i爎ing firm up type is Polyphonic, RECORDING. Features of Sony Ericsson W880i are Java MIDP 2. 0, Walkman professional 2. 0.
General:
'network ' - UMTS / GSM 900 / GSM 1800 or GSM 1900
Announced - 2007, 1Q
Weight - 71 g
Display Variety - TFT, 256K styles
Display Size - 240 x 320 pixels, 1. 8 in
The Sony Ericsson W880i began as being a Sony Ericsson initiative to brew a thin phone, presumably to completely overcome Samsung's waif-ish lineup. By 9. 4mm thin (0. check out inches), it may not be the thinnest candy bar attainable, but it is any thinnest Sony Ericsson cellular phone, and is satisfyingly tiny as part of your pocket. The phone carries a beautiful display, a 1. 8-inch, 262, 000-color, QVGA panel.
Calls on the Sony Ericsson W880i sounded good. We had some difficulties finding reception, probably r / c frequency band issues with our local carrier. Where our domestic Cingular phones get reception in your subway and in Penn Train station, the W880i dropped out and about completely. Still, when wedding celebration was available, it was usually a half dozen bars strong, and the device always sounded clean.
Typically the Sony Ericsson W880i capabilities Bluetooth, a good speakerphone and voice tagging, though many of us prefer speaker-independent voice phone dialing. Additional Features of Sony Ericsson W880i are generally Java MIDP 2. 0, Walkman professional 2. 0, TrackID beats recognition, T9, Image viewers, Picture editor, Picture writing a blog, Organiser, Built-in handsfree, Phone memo/dial
Memory
Ring Firmness Type - Polyphonic, RECORDING
Customization - Composer, save
Vibration - Yes
Phonebook : 1000 x 20 job areas, Photo call
Call Documents - 30 received, dialed not to mention missed calls
Card Slot machine? - Memory Stick Micro (M2), 1 GB business card included
Battery? - Normal battery, Li-Po 950 mAh (BST-33)
Standby - Roughly 425 h
Talk-time - Roughly 6 h 30 minutes
Colors pop, and the brilliant themes added to the phone are classy and dazzling at once. The phone's buttons would be a sticking point for individuals. The number pad is made of tiny, rectangular buttons that protrude out of your body. They aren't nearly impossible to find with your finger, and provides more tactile feedback than many flat keypads we seen, but they are as a result tiny that text input is definitely a hassle.. Please visit each of our http: //www. phoneandbeyond. com for the purpose of more information抯 and images.

Article Tags:
Sony Ericsson W880i, Sony Ericsson, Ericsson W880i
Back to top Go down
https://lenovo-thinkpad-x61.forumotion.com

Modest Pocket Phone Sony Ericsson W880i Black.
Page 1 of 1