Lenovo ThinkPad X61 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lenovo ThinkPad X61 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Hp Compaq 6930 Notebook.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Your Hp Compaq 6930 Notebook. Empty
PostSubject: Your Hp Compaq 6930 Notebook.   Your Hp Compaq 6930 Notebook. EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:32 pm

Up on the testing bench these days for your reading pleasure you'll find the Compaq 6930P, delivered by HP. Marketed being a mobile entertainment and total use mobile computer, HP aims to please using this type of flashy, stylish multimedia notebook. HP's design and style has arrive a long way from just several years before, and to leading it off, your 6930P FL492AW boasts some quite great hardware within just.

We like the Horsepower Compaq 6930P 15. 4-inch wide-screen monitor; its native resolution of 1, 280x800 supplies ample authentic estate for work and enjoy. The screen's glossy finish off makes colors pop and appearance brighter, though we observed some distracting glare when operating following which has a window on a sun-drenched day; there is certainly a substitute to bypass the glossy coating if you intend utilize 6930P FL492AW in well lit environments. Above the display sits a 1. 3-megapixel Webcam that's ideal for videoconferencing; two built-in microphones to the screen bezel eliminate the require for an external microphone.

Measuring fourteen. 05" x 10. 12 inch x 1- 1. 69" along with weighing in at 6. 09lbs, the Compaq 6930P FL492AW is even today easily portable with no skimping on the display dimensions. You won't break a sweat carrying this computer to where by you're heading.

All I'm able to say is 'wow'. While i pulled the Hp Compaq out within the box I wasn't ready it to glance the way it did. Sleek and shiny which has a snazzy black wave style on leading (HP describes it as the 'Imprint' finish), this did not glimpse like the past HP laptops I've noticed during the past. My wife had a strong HP laptop a year or two ago also it is a boring, non-descript hunk of grey plastic-type material. Kudos to HP, they've surely appear a prolonged way inside layout unit.

That aside, the pc seemed somewhat flimsy in locations, exclusively the wrist rests together with LCD. They look glossy and classy, but sadly they think a tiny too plastic-y, a certain amount of very low-priced. One more thing with regards to the glossy exterior that still left me grumbling is that there is no hiding people unpleasant fingerprints that were all over the Compaq 6930P FL492AW belonging to the end from the first day of the week of testing. Luckily plenty of available for you, HP includes a display wiping cloth to get rid of these pesky smears and even smudges, which was a pleasant touch on their section.

The Nvidia GeForce Go 7400 is usually a mid-range notebook GPU and must offer lots of graphics strength for many of us users, including people who routine to upgrade to Your windows program Vista and turn on all the enhanced visuals. In my opinion, the 7400 (along which consists of several cousins and competitors) gives a great mix of appeal, electrical power consumption together with performance. What the Go 7400 won't do is embark on all the latest games within the highest settings, however the identical is usually mentioned of all nevertheless most high-priced notebooks out there; a top-level gaming systems will price double or triple the significance of the well-configured Compaq 6930P FL492AW. You will discover, even so, some quite nice laptops along with the $1500 to $2000 step (in other words, at least several hundred dollars higher than a well-appointed Hp Compaq 6930P), and these is certain to get you with a stage just below that of the honest gaming machines.

The Compaq 6930P FL492AWs key-board was really secure with respect to size, layout and also the actual pressing of keys, that happen to be truly the only points I ask of the keyboard. No complaints here whatsoever. The touchpad proved helpful just fine, also, which enable it to simply be disabled with the press of a button in the software, which some may locate convenient.

Previously mentioned the keyboard is usually a thin line of storage devices controls, blue-lit sensors which might be touched to mute typically the speakers, adjust their volume, or perform numerous different media-related functions. These are incredibly handy for a swift mute, say, though they do beep relatively loudly and I intended for no reason bothered to attempt to disable the beeping. Lastly, centered just on top of the LCD, is often some webcam, which I tested and found being operating perfectly adequate, although it had been a matter of seconds just before I tired of thinking about myself.
Back to top Go down
https://lenovo-thinkpad-x61.forumotion.com

Your Hp Compaq 6930 Notebook.
Page 1 of 1