Lenovo ThinkPad X61 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lenovo ThinkPad X61 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson W890i Good Source Of Music And Entertainment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson W890i Good Source Of Music And Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson W890i Good Source Of Music And Entertainment   Sony Ericsson W890i Good Source Of Music And Entertainment EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:03 pm

Sony Ericsson mobile phones are notable for some specialized features, which includes camera and walkman player. W-series from Sony Ericsson is amazingly popular among the users because of its specialization in music elements. The music lovers love to buy the handsets for walkman series, as there're the best and the case companion while travelling. Sony Ericsson w890i is also the fantastic gadgets that come with awesome capabilities.

The Sony Ericsson w890i incorporates a stunning, slim and appealing casing. The candy bar phone comes in two colours namely-Mocha brown and glowing silver. It comes by having an ergonomic keypad and exceptional coloured display of 256k by 240 x 320 pixels decision.

The Sony Ericsson w890i mobile phone incorporates a 3. 2 mega pixel camera that besides helps the users through shooting fantastic photos but additionally in recording the video clips at 30 fps. Its integrated videocall camera also permits the users to help make the video call because of their friends. It is designed with 3G HSDPA technology for connecting with other compatible units. It also has Bluetooth and USB features for transferring the information files.

The w890i phone is fully set with many music features, which includes music player and Fm radio with RDS. The RDS feature helps you to get sports news, temperatures news, daily news etc .. The walkman music player comes with accessible option listening music. Moreover it comes with TrackID music recognition feature, PlayNow and SneseMe which will make the walkman mobile phone ultimate choice for that music lovers.

Apart in the music features, the Sony Ericsson w890i offers plethora of features in the users, such as image viewer, picture editor as well as voice memo. It has lots of messaging features for the users, such as SMS, MMS, Emails, EMS and even instant messaging. You may also have an access to internet having its integrated WAP browser function that supports NetFront and additionally RSS reader. The phone gives a standard battery empowered together with Li-Po 950 mAh (BST-33) that may stand by up to 360 hours and present the talk time up to 9 hours 30 short minutes.
Back to top Go down
https://lenovo-thinkpad-x61.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson W890i Good Source Of Music And Entertainment
Page 1 of 1